Skip to main content

10,000 Views & A Contest!

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, comment, and talk with me about it! I wanted to let you know that after my most recent post, "A Mom-Themed Birthday Party", I reached 10,000 views on my blog! Because of you people! All of the support I have received with my blogging adventure these past 7 months has seriously boosted my confidence in my writing and in myself. You all are amazing! Gracias, merci, grazie, danke, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I think this calls for another contest! It's gonna be a good one, too!

The Inspiration:
I recently read a friend's most embarrassing moment (it was a good one, and if you're reading this, you need to enter this contest!). I recounted the story to Spouse Unit, and after both getting a good laugh, we decided that I needed to make that the focus of the next contest!

The Contest:
Send in your most embarrassing moment! Your loss might also end up being your gain, and ours! The person with the best/worst embarrassing moment wins and gets a prize from yours truly!

The Rules:
1. Keep it clean or you'll be disqualified. I would like to keep my site family friendly! Most embarrassing moments dealing with bodily functions will be permitted, but if you're unsure about what's appropriate, ask me!

2. One entry per person, so you better make it good.

3. All submissions, when posted on the blog, will be anonymous, so don't be afraid to enter. I got yo back!

4. Don't lie and make one up to win. Boo. That's lame. We want real stories!

5. Try to keep it concise. I wouldn't take up more than a paragraph, unless it's absolutely necessary. If it's too long, I will edit it.

6. The deadline is Thursday January 19, 2017 at midnight! I will post the stories and announce the winner on Friday January 20! You can send your stories via e-mail, text, Facebook messages, Instagram direct messages, or I have a nifty little "Contact" section in the side bar of this blog that you should try out!

If you're accident prone, you still have a week and a day to mess up and then report back to me!

Get crackin' people. I'm extremely excited for your entries!

Take care, and I'll see ya on the flip-flop.

Melissa

Comments