Skip to main content

Mama Llama Halloween Costume Contest 2017 Announcement

"Boom, baby!" Here's the announcement you've all been waiting for!

It's time to start sending in your entries for the Mama Llama Halloween Costume Contest 2017 (or the MLHCC2017 for those of you who want an acronym)! Woop woop, raise the roof.


Mermaid Man and Barnacle Baby circa October 18, 2017

Rules: 
  • One entry per person.
  • You must send in a photo of your costume to put on the blog. It can be from any year you've dressed up, but by sending me your photo you are giving me permission to use the photo publicly. This means if  you had a lot of bad acne that year or you have children in the photo and you don't want their/your faces on the blog and visible to the world wide web, I can't count your entry for the contest.
  • Must submit by midnight on October 31, 2017.
  • Must be *mostly* family friendly (aka nothing super inappropriate and definitely no nudes. Nudists on strike OK).
  • You can submit entries via... My Facebook Blog Page, Facebook Messenger, Email, or Instagram
  • New this year: If you submit your entry on Instagram, tag me @the.mamallama and use the hashtag #mamallamacostumecontest
  • The winner will be announced November 1, 2017 and will receive some happy mail from yours truly!

I have a contact page here that will give you my email address and links to my Instagram and Facebook Page. Please contact me with any questions (or excitement) you might have by leaving a comment below!

Don't forget to subscribe at the top of the page for updates on the contest and future blog posts!

Good luck, and "may the odds be ever in your favor!"

Melissa/The Mama Llama 

Comments

Post a Comment