Skip to main content

5th Annual Halloween Costume Contest!

 Happy 3 days after Halloween! We finally got a picture. 

As the host, I'm allowed to do stuff like that. Thanks for being patient.

Well, we finally broke up the band this year, but I still think that things turned out pretty great. Without further ado, here are our family's 2020 costumes!


"But the seagulls poke at my head, NOT FUN! I said, 'Seagulls. Mm. Stop it now.'"


Luke & Yoda: Bad Lip Reading Seagulls Edition
"I can be your backpack while you run!"

"Penny for your thoughts."

"If I had your giant feet out there on the beach, I could've outrun those birds."


And our here's our adorable kidlets:

Pikachu, Unicorn, and Owl

Budding makeup artist and heartbreaker

I choose you! And I need to wash your costume.

Knock knock. Who's there? Who. Who who? This girl. And she's not an eagle.


Thanks for indulging me! Halloween is the closest I come to being famous. 

Alright, now what you've really been waiting for... everyone's flippin sweet costumes!

Sully & Mike Wazowski

PJ Masks

Bees & Beekeeper

Ghostbusters & Their Little Ghoul

Safari Guides & Animals

Minnie Mouse

Alice in Wonderland

Asteroid, Dinosaurs & The Earth

Winnie the Pooh

Weather

Juno

Pokemon

Circus Freaks

Tiger King

Moaning Myrtle

PacMan

Basic Witch

Dwight Schrute

The Incredibles

Minions

Tiger King

Miguel (Coco)

Mario

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Pokemon

Carole Baskin & Witch

Pirate

Starfire (Teen Titans Go)

Pokemon

Dia De Los Muertos

Captain Marvel & Captain America

Kristoff & Anna



Harry Potter & Vampire



Happy Halloween!

Peter Pan & Lost Boy

And the winner is....


"Nothing stresses me out. Except having to seek the approval of my inferiors.”
                                                                                - Dwight Kurt (NOT FART) Schrute

Congratulations, you cute lil' baby beet farmer!

Thanks for all the submissions! See y'all next year! 

Comments