Skip to main content

Peanut Butter Banana Roll Up

Hey! Happy Friday! I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend! We will be celebrating my birfday! I'll be 25. Yikes. All of you quarter-centenarians, how is it? Probably not that bad, but I still have my reservations. And I have a two birthday requests: 1. go do something super fun, and 2. go out of your way to do something nice for someone tomorrow. Please? For me? Okaythanksbye.

Next item of bidness: I wanted to remind all of you who entered my costume contest last week that you get a participation prize and you need to send me your mailing address today if you want said prize! Honestly, why wouldn't you want to get something fun in the mail? Don't be a party pooper.

Thirdly, I have a quick snack for you to make! It's one of my favorites because it's easy, mostly healthy, and it's one of my favorite flavor combinations: bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate! Yum. Perfect for kids and adults and everyone in between. And the outliers.


This here is a peanut butter banana roll up. It is what it sounds like.


You'll need a whole wheat tortilla, a banana, peanut butter, and some chocolate chips.


 Take your tortilla and spread peanut butter over the whole surface of it. Peel your banana and set it on the edge like so. Sprinkle chocolate chips on the peanut butter. You can spread them out but I just do it next to the banana.  

Did you ever do that assignment in elementary school where you had to write instructions for how to do something and then literally follow what the instructions said to do? That's what I was thinking of when I typed out how to make this. So stressful. I hope I passed.


 Roll it up. Hence the name.



 Eat it. It doesn't look all that pretty, but it tastes good and that's real important. You can even slice it up like "sushi" but I just eat it like this. "Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"



Badabing, badaboom. If you make it, let me know what you think!

What quick snacks do you like to make?



Thanks for reading! Hasta la pasta, ya'll!

Melissa

Comments